WIN ONE OF THREE CHRISTMAS PRIZE PACKS COMPETITION WITH SHERIDAN (Competition)
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. The Promoter is Sheridan Australia Pty Ltd ABN 89 094 091 380 Level 6, 45 Jones Street, Ultimo, NSW, 2007.
3. The competition commences at 15:00PM AEST on 04/11/2019 and ends at 11:59PMAEST on 10/11/2019 (Competition Period).
4. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants). Officers, employees and their immediate families, of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period visit Sheridan’s Instagram profile and post a response in 25 words or less to the following question: ‘What is one gift you have always wanted but would never ask for?’, follow Sheridan’s Instagram profile and @ tag a friend to win too.
6. A limit of one entry applies per person.
7. Judging will take place at 12:00 AEST on 11/11/2019 at Level 6, 45 Jones Street, Ultimo, 2007, NSW. (Judging Date and Time). All entries will be judged by one or more representatives of the Promoter individually on their merits based on their literary, creative content and consistency with the Sheridan brand.
8. The best entries as determined by the judges in their absolute discretion will win the Prizes.
This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
9. The Prizes consist of one each of the following:
- Grandiflora Queen Quilt – RRP $349.95
- Grandiflora European Pillowcases x 2 – RRP $69.95 each
- Parley Cushion x 1 – RRP $89.95
- Tea Rose Organic Sheet set – RRP $349.95
- Haden Throw Pink – RRP $149.95
- Hayden Pillow Pink – RRP $59.95
Minor Prize 1
- Grandiflora King Quilt- RRP $379.95
- Gandiflora Euro Pillowcase x 2 - RRP $69.95 each
- Alton Cushion – RRP $79.95
- Palmers Cushion – RRP $79.95
- Sandy Bay Throw- RRP $199.95
- Towel Set Duo twist pink- $54.95
Minor Prize 2
- Organic pink king sheet set – RRP $369.95
- Bellport King Quilt Set – RRP $329.95
- Haden Throw – RRP $149.95
- Parley Cushion x 2 – RRP $89.95 each
The total RRP prize pool value is $3,104.05.
10. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of any winner accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. The Prize(s) will be delivered to the address nominated by the Eligible Entrant as provided to the Promoter at the time of claiming the Prize via Instagram Direct Message within 3 days after the close of the Competition Period.
15. In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value.
16. Winners will be notified within 48 hours of the judging taking place in writing by Instagram Direct Message
17. The names of winners will be published by 12/11/2019 on Sheridan’s Instagram page.
18. If a prize is not accepted or claimed within 3 months of the Judging Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will distribute any unclaimed prizes to the next best ranking entry or entries (as applicable), as determined by the judges or the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified in writing to their Instagram Direct Message provided at the time of entry.
18. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition.
20. Personal information including an Eligible Entrant’s Instagram handle will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Competition. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter’s agents or third party service providers, for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, or for promotional and marketing purposes (including for direct marketing). By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose.
22. Entries must be the Eligible Entrant's original work. The Promoter reserves the right to require the Eligible Entrant to verify that the entry is the Eligible Entrant's original work. If the Promoter is unable to verify that the entry is original work to its satisfaction, the entry may be deemed invalid.
23. Eligible Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter and its associated agencies against all losses, damages, claims and costs by third parties arising out of, connected to, or resulting from, a breach of the warranty set out in this clause.
24. An Eligible Entrant's entry must not include:
(a) any image, video or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent; and
(b) any content that contravenes any law;
(c) any content that is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent, prejudicial or inconsistent with prevailing community standards.
25. By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants grant the Promoter a non-exclusive licence to use the content of their entry, or any part of the content of the entry, in any way the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, cropping, retouching, editing, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media for the purposes of the Promoter's business on its website, social media or in any marketing campaign, without payment to the Eligible Entrant. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this clause.
28. By using and entering this Competition on Eligible Entrants:
(b) release Instagram from all claims based on, related to or arising from the Competition; and
(c) acknowledge and agree that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or affiliated with Instagram.
The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to Eligible Entrants resulting from participation in this Competition including arising from any comments made, or material published, by third parties about the participant on any social media platform in connection with this Competition.
29. The Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
30. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the social media profile of Eligible Entrants and of the age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition, who has breached any of these conditions, or who has otherwise engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
32. Winners may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax implications; and/or (f) the Prize or use of the Prize.
33. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or amend these terms and conditions, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.