GAME OF SKILL PROMOTION - TERMS & CONDITIONS
How to enter: All survey participants must answer all questions within the survey including the final question “Tell us in 25 words or less what is one thing Sheridan could to do to make you love the brand even more”. Entrants must provide their name and email address to be eligible for the competition. The prize is one of five $250 Sheridan gift cards.
All survey answers will remain anonymous.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry to this game of skill promotion. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Sheridan Australia PTY LTD Level 6/45 Jones St, Ultimo NSW 2007, ABN: 89 094 091 380 The period during which participants can enter the Promotion commences at 9am AEST on Friday 2nd August 2019 and ends at midnight AEST on Sunday 11th July 2019.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents who have been invited to complete the survey by Sheridan Australia PTY LTD and the immediate families of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must complete the specified survey. Entry forms require entrants to fill out their personal details and answer the question “Tell us in 25 words or less what is one thing Sheridan could to do to make you love the brand even more”. All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims, including copyright or trademark claims by other parties. Entries must not have won prizes or awards in other competitions or infringe any third party rights.
5. One entry per person permitted.
6. Entry details become the property of the Promoter. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their names, state of residence and entry details for promotional and/or marketing purposes.
7. The promotion is a game of skill. Entries will be judged by Sheridan Australia PTY LTD on originality and creativity. Judging will take place within 10 business days of midnight AEST on Sunday 11th August 2019. Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prize winners will be announced on Friday 23rd August and notified by email using details provided in the promotion.
9. The 5 winners will each receive 1x $250 Sheridan gift card.
10. There are a total of 5 prizes available to win. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
11. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
12. Should any of the prizes not be claimed in the circumstances of the email or delivery address being incorrect, additional attempts will be made to re-contact the winner by other means. If however these are unsuccessful, the relevant prizes will be re-chosen by the same method. Should a prizes be unclaimed by 6th September 2019 a new replacement winner will be chosen on that day.
13. Sheridan Australia PTY LTD reserves the right to cancel or change the prizes offered under the Promotion if there are any changes to the law which would or might render the Promotion or any prizes offered under the Promotion unlawful.
14. Conduct of the entire Promotion, including decisions on the eligibility of persons to enter and validity of entry and prizes, shall be the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to the conduct of the Promotion are final.
15. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed, including, but no limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these terms and conditions by the Promoter or the willful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter. To avoid any doubt the Promoter shall not be liable for loss caused by technical and mechanical malfunction which is outside the control of the Promoter.