1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Sheridan Australia Pty Ltd Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are ineligible.
2. The promoter is Sheridan Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 89 094 091 380) Level 6, 45 Jones Street, Ultimo NSW 2007.
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEDT) on 8th May 2017 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 7th November 2017. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over who are current or former customers of Sheridan who have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter.
5. Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or Sheridan Australia Pty Ltd, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Sheridan Australia Pty Ltd, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
(A) SMS Entry: (i) reply to the SMS that they receive from the Promoter with the word ‘YES’ in their reply SMS to receive an instant automatic call back. The automatic call back will be an automated phone survey; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted. SMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c. SMS entries via the Internet are ineligible.
(B) 1800 or 0800 Entry: (i) call the designated 1800 (1800 607 327) or 0800 (0800 442 919) number sent to them in the SMS they receive from the Promoter; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted including their contact phone number (mobile phone number). The entry when calling the 1800 or 0800 number is free from a landline.
(C) Website Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email that they receive from the Promoter be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website, and submit the fully completed survey.
7. For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Sheridan account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for 1800 entry) or the mobile phone used to enter (for SMS entry).
8. One (1) entry permitted per feedback request per person.
9. Entries open and close for the draw on the date and time specified in the table below. The prize draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 10, 380 St Kilda Road 3004 at 12noon AEST/AEDT on the date specified in the table below.
12:00:00am (AEDT) 8 May 2017
11:59:59pm (AEST) 7 November 2017
15 November 2017
10. The winner of the Prize Draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published on www.sheridan.com.au within 7 days of the draw.
11. The first valid entry drawn in the prize draw will win a $1000 Sheridan Gift Voucher.
12. The Sheridan Gift Voucher will be posted to the winner by registered mail and is valid for 12 months from the date of card issue. The Sheridan Gift Voucher is subject to its terms of issue. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective Gift Card however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement Sheridan Gift Voucher is provided.
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Sheridan Gift Voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the Sheridan Gift Voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Sheridan Gift Voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Sheridan Gift Voucher.
Unclaimed Prize Draw/s
14. If a prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draw. The date for the additional draw would be on 15 February 2018.
The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner's name will be published on www.sheridan.com.au within 7 days of the prize draw.
15. This is not a game of skill. The single prize winner from the Prize Draw Period will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
16. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
17. The total value of the prize pool is $1000.
18. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
20. The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 10, 380 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004.
21. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
22. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Promotion (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
24. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrant releases the Promoter from responsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the entrant’s participation in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferring or theft of data, whether caused by the entrant or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this promotion. If, because of any such problem, this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant Department) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify any entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion in any way.
25. Details from all entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for publicity purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described.
26. This Competition is authorised under: NSW permit no. LTPS/17/13612
27. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.