If you’re yet to experience the benefits of sleeping in wool, there’s no better time to start than right now. If you’re under the impression that wool is only suitable for winter, think again! The incredible natural properties of wool are key to keeping us comfortable year round.
Wool has been a significant part of Australian culture throughout our history, and the fine quality wool produced in the country is regarded amongst the world’s best. Quality is just one of the many reasons we love Australian wool. Therefore we have developed care instructions that help to achieve the best performance and longevity of our products.
Whilst we recommend following the care label on your specific wool product, here are a few quick tips to keeping your wool in the best shape possible.
- Sheridan wool quilts contain a special ‘superwash’ wool, which allows the finished product to be machine washed with no compromise to its quality and performance.
- Ensure the product is wased separatetly before use, on a wool cycle wash with wool detergent.
- Line dry is preferred for all wool products. Wool should never been tumbled dried, ironed or steamed.
- Air dry your product once or twice a month.
- Plump your product up regualrly to retain loft.
SHOP DELUXE AUSTRALIAN WOOL COLLECTION
Note: Under the Health Act and for hygiene reasons, Bed Toppers, Quilts, Pillows, Pillow Protectors and Mattress Protectors are non-refundable unless faulty.