Enjoy 20% off full price items instantly.
Plus, receive exclusive member offers.
Your loyalty means the world to us, so we’re giving you 20% off every time you shop our full price collection.
Enjoy this and other exclusive member offers when you shop online or in store.
Say goodbye to unwanted surprises at the checkout. When you shop online, you’ll receive free standard shipping and save $9.95 on every order.
Free Extended Returns
Prone to commitment issues? Return in store or online at no extra cost, we’ll take care of the $9.95 online return fee.
We can't promise a cake and candles, but we can promise a birthday gift that will help get you exactly what you want.
Updates & Inspiration
We're a sleep destination, a lifestyle choice, the curators of comfort - and we've got a lot to share! Stay updated with the latest news, trends and inspiration from our team of talented designers.
- 1. How do I become a Sheridan Rewards member?
Our Sheridan Rewards Program is free to join. Create your account online here., or sign up in store.
- 2. Is Sheridan Rewards free?
Yes. Sheridan Rewards is free to join. If you would like to register online, please click here.
- 3. Is there a physical membership card?
No. You can use your email address in stores to identify yourself and receive your membership discount. Alternatively, you can login/create an account online and the discount will automatically be applied to your purchase at checkout.
- 4. How do I know if I am a member of Sheridan Rewards?
If you are a member, the email address you used to sign up can be identified in store. When making a purchase on our website, you will be able to login with your email address that you used to sign up. If you have forgotten your password, simply click on ‘Forgot my Password’.
- 5. What if I’m a registered member on Sheridan Outlet?
Sheridan and Sheridan Outlet are managed separately. if you wish to join Sheridan Rewards, you will need to ensure you have a registered account online at www.sheridan.com.au.
- 6. I already receive Sheridan emails , does this mean I’m part of Sheridan Rewards?
Not necessarily. If you are currently receiving Sheridan emails, you will need to ensure that you have registered an account online to become a member of Sheridan Rewards. Make sure you update your details including your birthday so we can send you a special birthday reward!
- 7. Can I sign up to Sheridan Rewards in store?
Yes, you can become a member by registering your details in store. Please note, registering in store is separate to registering online. If you would like to register online, please click here.
- 8. What if my personal details change?
You can update your personal details at any time in store or online under the ‘account information’ tab in your online profile. Simply visit www.sheridan.com.au
If you need assistance, our Customer Support and store team can help with personal detail changes.
- 9. Why should I provide my email address to join Sheridan Rewards?
All the benefits from Sheridan Rewards will be delivered to you via email, including rewards and exclusive offers.
- 10. What type of emails will I receive?
Other than transactional and delivery emails, you will receive emails from Sheridan Rewards featuring your exclusive member offers, personalised birthday gift vouchers and other member vouchers, recommendations, latest trends, new styles, new season product updates and current promotional offers from Sheridan.
- 11. Is my personal information secure?
Yes it is. For more information please visit www.sheridan.com.au/privacy
- 12. What if I don’t want to receive emails anymore?
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of any email from Sheridan Rewards. Alternatively, login to your online account and update your email preferences. Please note that if you unsubscribe from promotional emails, you will be unsubscribing from email marketing only. You will still be sent transactional emails.
My Rewards & Exclusive Offers
- 1. What are the benefits of Sheridan Rewards?
As a member of Sheridan Rewards, when signed in online at www.sheridan.com.au or when providing your email in store you will receive:
- Joining Sheridan Rewards is free
- 20% off full price everyday
- Member only offers e.g. Members take a further 10% off
- Extended 45-day return policy
- Free returns
- Free shipping (excludes Express)
- Option of free home delivery of your instore purchases
- Birthday gift voucher
- Welcome voucher when you subscribe to email communications
- 2. How does the Sheridan Rewards discount work?
If you are signed into your Sheridan Rewards account, your membership discount will be displayed on each product and the discounted price will be automatically applied to your cart. Instore, you will need to identify yourself (or signup) to be a member and the store team will apply the discount for you. You will receive a minimum discount of 20% off the RRP of any item sold on www.sheridan.com.au or in any Sheridan Boutique store. Please note, this discount does not include David Jones or Myer retailers.
Please keep in mind that your membership discount of 20% is off the RRP. If the promotional discount is a greater amount, you will receive the greater discount automatically. You do not have to do anything.
E.g. If the promotion is 30% off storewide, as a Sheridan Rewards Member you will receive 30% off the RRP, rather than the 20% discount. Please see full terms and conditions here.
- 3. Does the Sheridan Rewards discount apply to the purchase of gift cards?
The Sheridan Rewards discount does not apply to the purchase of gift cards.
- 5. How do I redeem my Welcome/Birthday Rewards?
Please read the information in your email for how to redeem these offers. These rewards may be redeemed in any Sheridan Boutique store or online at www.sheridan.com.au at the checkout.
- 6. How long are Welcome/Birthday Rewards valid for?
These rewards are valid for 14 days from the date of activation, unless stated otherwise. Offer is valid until expiry date or when balance is nil.
- 7. Can I extend the expiry date of my Birthday/Welcome rewards?
No, unfortunately these rewards come with set expiry dates, which cannot be extended.
- 8. Can I use my Welcome/Birthday rewards outside of Australia?
No, these rewards are only valid for use in Sheridan stores across Australia or online at www.sheridan.com.au on orders with an Australian delivery address.
- 9. What if I want Express delivery?
All Sheridan Rewards Members will receive free standard delivery on all orders, excluding Rugs. However, if you wish to receive express delivery, you will need to select the option at checkout, if available, adding a $20 delivery charge.
- 10. How does extended returns work?
As a Sheridan Rewards member you will have a 45-day return period from the date of purchase, if you were signed in when the order was placed online. For in store, you must have identified yourself as a member when transacting. This is an additional 15 days in comparison to non-members, who receive a 30-day return period.
Please note, most stocked items (excluding rugs, hygiene sensitive items) can be returned or exchanged within the 45 days from the date of purchase. Please see the full returns policy here.
- 11. Why have I not received any exclusive offers lately?
Check your junk mail, as your exclusive offer emails may have been lost along the way. Also ensure you are logged in to your online account and update your preferences to ensure you are subscribed to receiving emails from Sheridan.
- 12. My friend / family member received an exclusive offer for a particular product last week. Why have I not received it?
Everyone shops differently and as we try to find the best and most relevant offers for each member, it is unlikely that you will have the same offer as your family and friends.
- 13. What if I can’t find the answer to my question here?
You can contact our Customer Service team on 1800 223 376 or submit your question here.