JOIN US to enjoy $20 off your first order, minimum spend applies
Shop Online. Pick Up in Selected Stores, For Free.
Click & Collect gives you the ease of placing an order online, with the option of picking it up the same day if ordered by 11 am — from your preferred boutique, at no cost to you. Please note this is currently only available in select Sheridan boutiques.
How it Works
It’s only a few simple steps from buying online to collecting your item in store.
- Check “In Store Availability” on the product page before adding item to bag. Alternatively, add item to bag and go straight to checkout and make sure to select “Collect From”.
- Choose your preferred store for collection. See below for a full list of participating stores.
- We’ll send a confirmation email for the order, with an estimated pick up date and time.
- Keep a close eye on your inbox, as we’ll send a notification email for collection once your order is ready. It comes with a QR code to present in store.
- Bring your drivers license or passport some ID and your notification — via your phone or print out — with you to your nominated store.
- Talk to one of our lovely store staff, who will be happy to assist you with collecting your order.
- Enjoy your new purchase.
What Sheridan stores offer Click & Collect?
Click & Collect Frequently Asked Questions:
- When can I collect my order?
Weâll send you a notification email when your item is ready for collection.
If you order three hours before closing time (check your local storeâs hours here), your order will be ready for pick up on the same day. Otherwise, your item will be ready for collection the following day.
If you donât receive your notification email within 48 hours of making your order, please contact our friendly customer service team on 1800 223 376, Mon-Friday 8:30am - 5pm AEST.
- What do I need to bring with me?
Your notification email comes with a unique QR code. Please bring this, either printed or on your phone, along with your drivers licence or passport with you to your nominated store. Please note that without the QR code or email, the store will be unable to issue your order.
- Can I nominate someone else to pick up my Click & Collect order?
We understand that life gets busy â and weâre happy for someone else to collect your order on your behalf. Please call your selected store and notify staff of whom will be collecting your goods. Your nominee is required to supply a copy of your notification email with the QR code, and their identification at the time of collection.
- Can I change or cancel my Click & Collect order?
If you change your mind, or need to reschedule, please contact our friendly customer service team on 1800 223 376, Mon-Friday 8:30am - 5pm AEST.
- How long will you hold my item for collection?
All Click & Collect items will be held for up to five days if we donât hear from you otherwise. After this period, orders will be cancelled and refunded to the original method of purchase.
- Is there anything else I need to know?
Please note personalisation and gift wrapping are not available for Click & Collect orders.