JOIN US to enjoy $20 off your first order, minimum spend applies
WRITE A LETTER TO SANTA AND WIN A NIGHT IN WITH SHERIDAN
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- The Promoter is Sheridan Australia Pty Ltd ABN 89 094 091 380, 45 Jones Street, Ultimo NSW 2007
- The competition commences at 9am AEDT on 29/11/2021 and ends at 10pm AEDT on 19/12/21.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia with a child aged between 3 to 12 (i.e. under 13) as at 19/12/21 (Eligible Entrant and Eligible Child respectively). Officers, employees and their immediate families, of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period upload a letter to Santa written by their Eligible Child and tag @SheridanKids on Instagram via post or story. The letters will be judged on the written words contained in the letter and must fit in a single Instagram Story image. They must remain legible when viewed on a 22 inch screen in standard resolution.
- Only one entry is permitted per Eligible Child. An Eligible Entrant may submit an entry for each of their Eligible Children.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Judging will be conducted by a member or members of the Promoter on 20/12/21 at 45 Jones Street, Ultimo, NSW. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The best entry, as determined by the judges in their absolute discretion, based on the literary and creative merit of all valid entries, will be the prize winner.
- The Prize consists of the following:
1x Kogan 3000 Lumens HD Wi-Fi Mini Projector (M500) RRP $148
2x Sheridan Sleep Over Quilt - RRP $199.99/EACH
1x Sheridan Kids Novelty cushion – Sonnie Cushion - RRP $49.99
1x Sheridan Kids Novelty cushion - PAPAYA - RRP $49.99
1x Sheridan Kids Novelty cushion - TERRYTUFF - RRP $69.99
1x Faretta cushion $79.99
1x Faretta throw $279.99
1x Ferran Cushion in Dust $79.99
1x Abbotson White flat sheet in King $329.99
The total RRP prize value is $1,537.90.
- All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of any winner accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner arising from, or in connection with, the use of the Prize or the conduct of any third party prize supplier.
- The winner will be notified within 48 hours of the judging taking place in writing by Instagram Direct Message. The winner must respond to the Promoter providing the Prize delivery details requested by the Promoter in order to claim the Prize.
- The Prize will be delivered to the address nominated by the Eligible Entrant within 2 months after the close of the Competition Period.
- In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value.
- The name of the winner will be published on 22/12/21 at sheridan.com.au
- If the prize is not accepted or claimed within 3 months, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will distribute the unclaimed prize to the next best ranking entry, as determined by the judges or the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Any Winner of the unclaimed prize will be notified in writing via Instagram Direct Message.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition.
- Personal information including the winner’s name, address, telephone number and email may be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Competition. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter’s agents or third party service providers, for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, or for promotional and marketing purposes (including for direct marketing). By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for this purpose.
- Entries must be the Eligible Child’s original work. The Promoter reserves the right to require an Eligible Entrant to verify that the entry is the Eligible Child’s original work. If the Promoter is unable to verify that the entry is original work to its satisfaction, the entry may be deemed invalid.
- Eligible Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter and its associated agencies against all losses, damages, claims and costs by third parties arising out of, connected to, or resulting from, a breach of the warranty set out in this clause.
- An Eligible Entrant's entry must not include:
(a) any content that contravenes any law;
(b) any content that is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent, prejudicial or inconsistent with prevailing community standards.
- By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants grant the Promoter a non-exclusive licence to use the content of their entry, or any part of the content of the entry, in any way the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, cropping, retouching, editing, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media for the purposes of the Promoter's business on its website, social media or in any marketing campaign, without payment to the Eligible Entrant or their Eligible Child. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this clause.
- By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter dealing with their entry content in any way that may otherwise infringe the Eligible Child’s moral rights, and agree not to assert their moral rights (wherever such rights are recognised) in respect of their entry against the Promoter or its assigns, licensees or successors.
- By using and entering this Competition on Instagram Eligible Entrants:
(b) release Instagram from all claims based on, related to or arising from the Competition; and
(c) acknowledge and agree that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or affiliated with Instagram.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to Eligible Entrants resulting from participation in this Competition including arising from any comments made, or material published, by third parties about the participant on any social media platform in connection with this Competition.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of the social media profile of Eligible Entrants and their Eligible Child’s of the age and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition, who has breached any of these conditions, or who has otherwise engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Winners may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions; and/or (e) the Prize or use of the Prize.
- If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or amend these terms and conditions, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.